Deleting an App from BlackBerry Curve 8330
User-submitted article Sometimes I have a app (application) to my Blackberry Curve 8330, and later I realize that I do not like the app or I find something better. If you have done the same, follow the steps below to delete an app from the phone.
►step 1 Make Sure That You Are On The Home Screen Of Your Blackberry Curve, Where All Of The Applications Are Displayed.
►step 2 Scroll To And Select The Picture Of A Wrench Called "options".
►step 3 Select "applications".
►step 4 Scroll Down To The Application You Want To Delete And Make Sure It Is Highlighted.
►step 5 Select The Button On Your Blackberry To The Left Of The Scrolling Ball.
►step 6 Scroll To And Select "delete".
►step 7 Select "delete" Again.
►step 8 Select The Option To Restart Now Or Later. The Application Will Not Be Fully Removed Until You Restart Your Blackberry.

2:10 AM
admin
, Posted in


0 Response to "Deleting an App from BlackBerry Curve 8330"
Post a Comment